- Hormone Veterinary Injections
- Antibacterial Veterinary Injection
- Liquid Poultry Feed Supplements
- Feed Supplement Bolus
- Veterinary Injection
- Veterinary Vitamin & Mineral Injection
- Poultry Feed Supplements Powder
- Analgesic Anti Inflammatory Formulation
- Anthelmintic Products
- Veterinary Antibacterial External Formulations
- Antiparacitic Formulations
- Antibacterial Bolus
- External Veterinary Preparations
- Dog Shampoo
- Permethrin Medicated Soap
Oxyclozanide & Levamisole Hcl Oral Suspension
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Piece
- 59 INR/Piece
Description : Levamisole and Oxyclozanide act against a broadspectrum of gastrointestinal worms and against lungworms. Levamisole causes anincrease of the axial muscle tone followed by paralysis of worms. Oxyclozanideis a salicylanilide and acts against Trematodes, bloodsucking nematodes andlarvae of Hypoderma and Oestrus spp.
- Effectiveagainst all stages of most of the major Endo Parasites.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of gastrointestinaland lungworm infections in cattle, calves, sheep and goats like Trichostrongylus,Cooperia, Ostertagia, Haemonchus, Nematodirus, Chabertia, Bunostomum,Dictyocaulus and Fasciola (liverfluke) spp.
- Cattle& Buffaloes : 6 ml per 20 kgs Body Weight.
- Sheep& Goat : 2 ml per 4 kgs Body Weight.
- Repeattreatment only on advise of your Veterinarian.
Treatment& Care : For the treatment and control of Nematode infections & fascioliasisin cattle, sheep and goats, effective against Amphistome and Paramphistome,removes tapeworm segments.
With drawl Period : MEAT : 7Days MILK : 2 days
Storage : Store in cool and dry place. Protected from directsunlight
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week