- HORMONAL PRODUCTS
- ANTIBACTERIAL INJECTION
- OTHER INJECTION
- VITAMIN & MINERAL INJECTION
- ANALGESIC ANTI INFLAMMATORY FORMULATION
- ANTHELMINTIC PRODUCTS
- External Veterinary Preparations
- ANTIBACTERIAL EXTERNAL FORMULATIONS
- ANTIPARACITIC FORMULATIONS
- ANTIBACTERIAL BOLUS
- LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- FEED SUPPLEMENT BOLUS
- FEED SUPPLEMENTS POWDER
OXYTETRACYCLINE 20% LONG ACTING INJECTION
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 16 Piece
- 199 INR/Piece
Brand Name : TERAVET LA Injection
Composition : Each ml Contains :
Oxytetracycline Dihydrate Equivalent toAnhydrous Oxytetracycline BP - 200 mg.
Presentation : 50 ml Glass Vial.
Oxytetracyclineis a broad-spectrum antibiotic, with bacteriostatic action against a largenumber of Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms (like Streptococci,Staphylococci, Pasteurella spp., Brucella spp., Corynebacteria spp.,Erysipelothrix, Coliforms, Salmonella), Rickettsiae, Mycoplasmas, Chlamydia andsome protozoa. Activity against Pseudomonas, Proteus- and Klebsiella spp. islow. Applied parenterally, oxytetracycline quickly penetrates the blood andtissues. The advanced effect of this preparation is the extremely longtherapeutic effect. Oxytetracycline acts synergistic with polymyxin.
- In General infections in Cattle, Sheep,Goats
- For the Treatment And Control Of A Wide RangeOf Bacterial Infections.
- For Treatment Of Pneumonia, RespiratoryInfections and Shipping Fever Complex.
Dosage & Administration :
- Use only as directed by Veterinarian.
- TERAVET- LA is designed forIntramuscular route only. Do not inject Intravenously.
- Normally, a singletreatment of 1 ml/10 kg body mass will be sufficient for the treatment ofsusceptible disease conditions.
- Repeat the dose after 72hours. Normally 30 ml per large animal.
Treatment & Care :
Withdrawl Period :
- Storein cool, dry and dark place. Protect from direct light. Avoid freezing.
- Solution may darken on storage but thepotency remains unaffected.