- ANTIBACTERIAL (Veterinary Injection)
- OTHER VETERINARY INJECTION
- MULTI VITAMIN (Veterinary Injection)
- ANALGESIC ANTI INFLAMMATORY FORMULATION
- DEWORMER FORMULATIONS
- External Veterinary Preparations
- GYNECOLOGY FORMULATIONS
- OTHER VETERINARY FORMULATIONS
- HORMONE (Veterinary Injections)
- DRY POWDER (Veterinary Injection)
- Anti-Bacterial Bolus
- LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- BOLUS (Feed Supplement)
- POWDER FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Piece
- 99 mrp INR/Piece
- Medicine Type
- Animal Health Supplements
- Physical Form
- Animal Extract
- Treatments & Functions
- Recommended For
- Goat, Sheep, Horse, Cattle
- 10, 50, 100 Milliliter (mL)
- Storage Instructions
- Store in Cool & Dark Place
Each ml contains : Ivermectin 10 mg.
10 , 50 & 100 ml
- Gvomec Injection is indicated for the effective treatment and control of parasites in cattle & camels.
Cattle,Horse,Sheep & Goats: 4 mg/ kg b.wt.b.i.d. I / M & I / V route.
Intramammary: 5 ml diluted in 30 ml Distilled water or sterile Sodium bi-carbonate Solution and infused in the affected quarter.
Repeat Breeders /Endometritis: 2 ml diluted in 20 ml of normal saline and infused deep Intrauterine.
Chicks: 5 ml diluted in 495 ml distilled water and inject 0.5 ml / chick.
Adults: 2-5 mg / kg b. wt I / M & S / C route.
Egg Dipping: 7 ml diluted in 493 ml distilled water for dipping 1000 eggs.
- Supply Ability
- 50 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Domestic Market
- All India