- ANTIBACTERIAL ANTIMICROBIAL FORMULATIONS
- OTHER VETERINARY INJECTION
- MULTI VITAMIN MINERALS INJECTION
- ANALGESIC ANTI INFLAMMATORY FORMULATION
- DEWORMER FORMULATIONS
- EXTERNAL VETERINARY FORMULATION
- GYNECOLOGY FORMULATIONS
- OTHER VETERINARY FORMULATIONS
- HORMONE VETERINARY INJECTIONS
- LIQUID FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- BOLUS FEED SUPPLEMENT
- POWDER FEED SUPPLEMENTS
- POULTRY PRODUCTS
|Home||» Products||» Oxytetracycline Spray||» Oxytetracycline Spray|
- Unit of Measure
Through the meticulousness of our competent professionals, we are competent to manufacture, supply and export fine quality Oxytetracycline Spray. This ayurvedic spray is formulated using different tropical tree leaves subsequently mixing them into an adequate level. Offered spray is commonly applied on the outer skins of pet animals to give them relief from different types of wounds. Some of the significant attributes of this Oxytetracycline Spray are mentioned below:
- Skin friendliness
- Toxic nature
- Longer shelf life
PROTEX- G SPRAY
(Veterinary Spray )
Each 100 ml contains:
Oxytetracycline HCL B.P. 2.50%
Gentian violet 0.35%
Excipients & propellant q.s.
100 ml & 200 ml can.
- An Ayurvedic spray for wounds & external use. All type wounds like deep seated(FMD) wounds, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds.
- For dermatomycosis, ring worms, candidiasis manage.
- Maggot infested wounds & broken horns.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not inhale while spraying.
Keep in cool, dry & dark place. Away from sunlight.
Do not incinerate or puncture the can.
Direction for use:
Clean affected area & spray the required quantity twice daily until complete cure is achieved.